- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Cribbing Collars / Chewing Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Full Body Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Tack Racks and Carts
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Bathing Necessities
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
Joint Supplement Ingredients
Joint Supplement Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid- Provides lubrication and shock absorption in the joint fluid. The cushioning effect of natural HA in the body can be diminished by injury.
- Glucosamine- Synthesized by the body to repair and rebuild cartilage. With age or damage, the horse’s ability to produce what its body requires may be diminished.
- Chondroitin- May help neutralize destructive enzymes that can lead to cartilage destruction. Adequate levels are necessary for the production of cartilage.
- MSM- A sulfur compound that helps support connective tissues. May help reduce degeneration of articular cartilage. May help diminish pain and inflammation.
- Cetyl Myristoleate- A fatty acid discovered to exist naturally in a select number of animal species that never gets arthritis. Acts as an anti-inflammatory and joint lubricant.
- Ester-C- A strong, PH neutral form of Vitamin C that is easily absorbed. A powerful anti-oxidant and an important nutrient for connective tissue health.
- Perna Canaliculus- Green lipped mussel, an edible shellfish that can produce an anti-inflammatory response in animals.
- Devils Claw- Natural herbal anti-inflammatory and analgesic for pain.
- Yucca- Contains steroid like saponins that produce anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antispasmodic effects.
- B-12- It’s most important function is to assist in red blood cell production and utilize protein, fat and carbohydrates in grain. B-12 builds hemoglobin which increases the transport of oxygen to the bloodstream.
- Boswelia Serrata- It’s proven to be a powerful and natural anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. Also known as nature’s "Bute".