- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Cribbing Collars / Chewing Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Full Body Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Tack Racks and Carts
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Bathing Necessities
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to email@example.com
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
Recently Added Specials
- Perfect training bit to supple horses as they learn to flex and bend
- Medium twist mouthpiece discourages horses from leaning on the bit
- Large 3 ½” loose O-rings made out of stainless steel
- Mouthpiece: 5”
- Bit diameter: ¼”
68% Off $21.99 $6.99
- Innovative and unique method of repelling biting flies and insects
- Easily replaceable inserts fit all of the Fly Armor bands
- All natural essential oils create a fly free barrier around your horse
- Scented inserts maintain repellency for up to 4 weeks
- Field tested and veterinarian recommended
- 2 pack, 10 pack or 30 pack
- Made in the USA
$27.99 - $78.99
$25.99 - $62.99
$25.99 - $62.99
- Combines classic styling with unique modern features and sheer comfort
- Hand crafted in the English tradition using the finest, most supple leather
- Designed in collaboration with the country’s leading hunt seat riders
- Features tapered panels, two girth billets and the flattest rigging
- Padded seat, extra stuffed knee rolls with soft calf leather flaps
- Built on a lifetime warranted spring steel tree
- Sizes: 16, 16.5, 17, 17.5
- 18.5 seats available only in the grained leather
- Leather: Grained Sedgwick of England leather or buffalo leather
- Gullet: Regular
48% Off $2,699.00 - $2,799.00
- The perfect balance between appearance and ready to ride performance
- Mid-weight sweater features durable knit infused with wicking properties
- Black side panels offer a contoured and slimming appearance
- Acts as a thermal layer to keep you warm in and out the saddle
- Detailed with large zippered pockets and full front zipper closure
- Colors: Twilight
- Sizes: x-small, small, large
60% Off $99.99 $39.99
Oops! Manufacturer's error. Accidently made with less stretchy material that makes the slickers fit small. All the features and benefits of our body slickers, only "mis-sized."
- Sizes: Small fits 60-64
- Strong, lightweight, cool and comfortable.
- Keeps horse’s coat shiny, smooth and dust-free.
- Protects against direct sunlight and small insects.
- Cooler than lycra for summer use.
- Launders easily.
- Combines benefits of both hood and sheet...protects from muzzle to tail like a second skin.
- Trains mane and keeps bands/braids in place, clean and shavings free.
- High-quality full-separating zipper for easy on/off.
- Elastic bellyband with Velcro fastening & detachable elastic leg straps.
- Large stretch lined eye and ear holes for comfort.
- No center seam to protect mane; polar fleece nose cuff for maximum comfort.
- Color: White
- Click here to view our 2016 selection of UltraFlex Stretchy Mesh Full Body Stable Slicker
65% Off $99.99 $34.99
- Provides 360° protection safeguarding the cannon bone, tendons and soft tissue
- UltraShock™ lining is proven to absorb 26% of energy from hoof impact
- VenTECH technology is lightweight, multi-layered and ventilated neoprene
- Unique suspensory strap guarantees proper application and maximum protection
- Allows for full ankle movement and eliminates hyperextension of the fetlock
- Sizes: small, medium, large
- Front boot colors: giraffe, houndstooth, star, peace, butterfly, stain glass in select sizes
- Value pack (2 front boots and 2 rear boots) colors: star or mint lattice in select sizes
- Boot Up! Save $20 on Value 4-Pack (regular price $162.99). Offer valid 9/15/16 - 12/31/16.
- Classic patterns provide a nicely balanced ‘framework’ of color
- Beautifully crafted from 100% tightly woven New Zealand wool
- Combination of four contrasting colors to showcase your style
- Heavy enough for use alone or to fit over protective pads
- Colors: Grey
- Measures: 34” spine x 36” drop
- Weight: 6 ½ lbs.
37% Off $79.99 $49.99
- The perfect finishing touch to tie together your show outfit
- Beautifully made using only the finest quality 5X wool felt
- Contrast colored binding on brim edges with matching ribbon band
- Low profile brim measures 4" and the crown is 4 ½" high
- All hats come with a standard cattleman’s crease
- Color: chocolate/hot pink
- Sizes: 6 5/8 or 7 1/8
70% Off $199.99 $59.99
- Rugged warmth in a classic heavyweight pullover sweat shirt
- Color block lined hood with wide white drawstring
- Bold embroidered ‘Stetson…65 in white across the front
- Kangaroo pockets, ribbed cuffs and bottom hem
- 80% cotton, 20 polyester
- Color: Blue
- Sizes: SM-XXL
- Wrinkle free polyester/cotton blend
- Wrap collar
- Machine washable
- Long or short sleeve
- Colors: White, pink or light blue in select sizes
- Sizes: Longsleeve: (14, 16) Shortsleeve: (4-16)
- These boots have been updated for 2015, save big on the old style!
- 2015 version available here
- These support boots are ideal for training, schooling or trail riding
- Cool, light & close fit without sacrificing protection
- Conforms to leg & provides support without risk to pressure points
- Suspensory strap contours perfectly for extra support
- Heavy duty Velcro straps ensure a secure fit
- Sizes: small, medium, large
- Colors: black, white, navy (medium only)
- Original style jean has a fitted waist and hip
- Medium rise is standard for this traditional western jean
- Relaxed thigh combined with a slightly tapered bottom opening creates an authentic western look
- Available in medium stonewash or dark stonewash