- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
Horse Stable Blankets
- Whether blanketing your horse for winter warmth or keeping a year round show coat, our stable blankets provide outstanding coverage.
- Insulation: Extra Heavyweight, Heavyweight, Midweight, Lightweight and Tekno-Fleece®.
- V-Free® wither or cutback styles with Adjusta-Fit® shoulder to customize your fit.
- Soft ripstop nylon lining to keep coats sleek and shiny.
- Bellyband or leg strap styles available.
Horse Stable Blankets
If your horse frequently spends his days or nights in the stall, you may want to invest in a stable blanket designed especially for this type of boarding. Stable blankets are designed to keep your horse warm during the cold of winter and to keep his coat in top condition year-round for showing, so whichever type of blanket you’re looking for, Schneiders is sure to have something that fits the bill. Our Schneider horse blankets are some of the highest quality blankets on the market at some of the most affordable prices, and they also include free shipping on orders of $100 or more, so you’ll save even more when you shop with us.
For transitional months in fall and spring, keep your horse comfortable and covered in the stall with a lightweight stable blanket from Schneiders. Our transitional spring and fall blankets include light insulation levels or polar fleece insulation, and they promise to help maintain good coat condition and even encourage seasonal shedding. These types of lightweight horse blankets also feature closed fronts with a deep V that allows for comfortable neck movement, plus an Adjusta-Fit® shoulder to relieve pressure from the withers.
For the colder months, Schneiders offers mid, heavy and extra heavy horse blankets that are both durable and incredibly warm. These heavier blankets are made of nylon or polyester, with select styles incorporating our Tekno-Dri® lining to wick moisture away from your horse, plus thick insulation and a climate-controlled, breathable lining. These blankets offer the same pressure-free feel and customizable fit, and they come in your choice of a number of attractive colors to coordinate them with the rest of your gear.
Complete your horse’s stable blanket with an optional neck cover or hood. These extra pieces are great for the cold winter months, as they provide extra warmth with light or mid-weight insulation and keep the coat clean and shiny. They also come in matching colors and easily to any stable blanket with three connector straps.