- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Bathing Necessities
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Handy solution to hang items anywhere
- 1” wide nylon web strap adjusts from 15” to 24” in length
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware
- Large fixed eye hook snap
- Colors: Black or navy
This manure dolly holds a standard 70 qt. muck tub and moves full loads easily around the barn, yard or show ground without the worry of flat tires and sore backs. This versatile dolly can transport hay bales and bags of grain or shavings across any type of ground surface and folds flat when not in use or taking along to shows.
- Made with a heavy duty powder coated steel frame for strength
- 8” hard rubber tires roll easily across all ground surfaces
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport
- Backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty against breakage
- Click here to download assembly instructions.
Featuring the "Original" Adjusta-Fit® System
Dura-Nylon® sheets are great for maintaining the coat, keeping your horse clean and work well as blanket liners. Breathability keeps your horse from over heating.
- Closed front with adjustable reinforced web leg straps & front girth strap
- Slick nylon sheds dirt and hair
- V-Free® pressure free wither design ("patented" feature)
- 420 Denier Breathable Nylon
- Colors: Purple, royal, black, burgundy, green, navy
- Sizes: 64, 68, 70, 72, 74, 76, 78, 80, 82, 84, 86
- Click here to view our How to Measure for a Blanket video
- The last fork you'll ever buy... Guaranteed!
- Read Customer Testimonials
- Tines guaranteed forever. If a tine breaks, we will replace it free. Simply pay shipping cost.
- Simple construction: 13 colored tines slip onto black dowel, allowing tines to be easily replaced and color customized. Locked in place by 2 black end tines.
- Heavy duty I-beam tine design for superior strength and efficient mucking.
- Wave shape and 14” wide basket sends the manure to the back of the forks
- Made of New Copolymer plastic resin optimized for use in all temperatures
- 53" long, hyper-light, black anodized, galvanized aluminum handle with comfort grip.
- Lightweight at 2.2 lbs.
- Tine colors: Black, blue, green, pink, purple and red
- Proudly Made in the USA
- To order, choose your tine color combination from the drop down below, choose your quantity and add to cart.
These shipping boots offer good protection to the vulnerable areas of the legs while being shipped or trailered. These boots have thick polyester fleece lining that contours and cushions the entire lower leg and is snugged and secured with 4 velcro straps. The flared bottom extends down over the top of the hoof to protect the entire coronary band, heel, pastern and fetlock area from injury. Shipping boots can be used on both front and hind legs.
- Constructed with a 420 denier nylon outer and polyester fleece lining
- Contours to the leg for outstanding, close, comfortable protection
- Protects cannon bone, tendons, fetlocks, heels, pasterns and fetlock areas
- Perfect for trailering and shipping long or short distances
- Size 14” boots should fit average horses 14.2-15.3 hands
- Size 16” boots should fit average horses 16+ hand horses
- Colors: Green, Black, Navy
- Sold in pairs
$37.99 - $39.99
$27.99 - $29.99
$27.99 - $29.99
This hay saver bag features a plastic rod reinforced top to allow the bag to maintain its shape and rigidity for easy all day grazing while slowing consumption and minimizing waste. The mesh bottom allows for easy cleaning as the dust and chaff fall through the mesh.
- 600 denier PVC coated polyester construction for increased durability
- Plastic rod reinforcement on each side ensures easy top loading
- (8) 4” x 5” partitioned feeder holes won’t frustrate horses
- Double adjustable/detachable hang/carry straps
- Velcro flap closure keeps horses from top feeding
- Mesh bottom lets chaff and debris fall through, keeping bag clean
- Holds up to 4 flakes of hay
- Colors: Green, Navy, Black
- Filled measurements: 24”L x 18”W x 12”D
- Never be without water while away from home
- Fits nicely in truck bed on either side of a gooseneck trailer
- 48 gallon capacity with shut off valve
- Translucent plastic allows you to monitor water level
- Made in the USA and comes with a 3 year warranty
- 63 ½” L x 18” W x 12” H
- Hose and bucket not included
- Enhance your sitting areas outside your camper or trailer at shows
- Use for show stall set up or heavy foot traffic areas at home or barn
- Heavy duty woven polypropylene ensures durability
- Reversible horseshoe and snaffle design
- Colors: Black/beige or Black/sliver
- Measures: 9’ x 9’